Privacy and Policy
We respect your right to privacy. This policy will outline what personal information we may collect, and how we might use this information.
You must read and understand this policy, and you are agreeing by using this site to the terms in this policy.
We will only gather that information that we will genuinely use. We will collect any personally identifiable information, such as; name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or email id. All information is provided voluntarily by you though this website and email correspondence. We may use mays of collecting this information, such as; sign up forms, emails, posting reviews, registering account etc.
We do not store credit card information and is only used when you are purchasing anything on this site. This information is always transmitted encrypted over the network for security purposes.
Your information may be disclosed to:
- Groups within the company:- we will share information from our site to understand and build a working relationship with you and to help provide a better service too.
- Market Research companies
- Third Party companies:- who’s products and services we sell, so they can have a better understanding of your shopping profile.
- Our legal team: - so they can give us their professional advice.
- Government agencies:- such as; the police, local authorities, Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs, the courts etc. This will be if the authorities require them under any lawful situation.
We receive a lot of information electronically from your device through network providers, we do everything in our control to put measures in place to ensure that the data is secure as possible.
Security measures are taken to safeguard all the information you send across all our computer systems.
This is done using a recognised security standard, as well as the payment card Industry’s Data Security standards.
It is important we keep all information we gather about you up to date, as this would reduce any chances of error.
It is vital that you review and update your online information regularly so that we have the correct information should we have the need to contact you.
If you have any concerns regarding any information held or would like to know what information we hold about you, just contacts us in writing and we will help you with any concerns.